Monday, May 16, 2011

Pantry Perfection

Well, the small pantry is pretty well complete....maybe not perfect like the title suggests (it just sounded good) but I feel so clean and organized now.

I refer to this part of the pantry "the little pantry" because it's the part that is located underneath the stairs. For pictures of my HUGE pantry that is attached to this "little pantry", see the previous post called Pantry Progress.

Here's a "before" picture as you would enter the little pantry. Notice the unfinished texture on the walls and ceiling, crumbling plaster, peeling paint.....



Here's the "after"! Clean, new walls, new paint, and a place to put my aprons and bag lady.....



Before, entering the little pantry, this is what you would see. Pretty bad......



Cleaned everything out, textured the walls, and Dustin built some sturdy shelves for me. Beautiful.......



Now, this is what I get use every day.......


This was the section underneath the stairs. SOOOO dusty, dirty, and gross. I couldn't even breath after pounding these boards out......



Now, this is the "after". It's a continuation of the shelves that go all the way back......


Now, when the kitchen is done eventually, I'll actually have a place to put all my appliances. Little by little, a place for everything and everything in its' place!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Stephanie and Dustin! Keep on posting. I love seeing how you're making a silk purse out of a sow's hyde? Or whatever that saying is. If anyone can do it, you two can. I am Number One Fan! Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is FABULOUS!!!!! How wonderful that must feel!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete